- To ensure the smooth operation of point‐of‐sale activities and customer service, presenting a high and positive profile to the public for all aspects of the company’s work;
- Ensuring sales targets achieved and, where possible, improved.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and other Departments in developing sales and promotion opportunities
- Promote feedback from staff and members of the public and conduct other research as necessary to promote excellent customer service and develop commercial success.
- To ensure that best customer care practice is adhered to at all times by all staff within the office;
- To be responsible for the financial management of the Box Office function including cash handling, invoicing and credit control, financial reporting, liaising with third parties including credit card processing and agencies;
- To monitor service standards and act on opportunities for improvements;
- To report in detail on sales figures, booking patterns and take up of any current special offers at Marketing Meetings;
- Co-ordinating and administrating bookings made by groups and access customers for all performances whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- To adhere to the company’s company policies and procedures including Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
- To complete any general administration tasks required.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
- Highly organised individual with a good attention to detail
- Reliable and adaptable candidate with good communication skills
- Proven upselling/cross selling skills.
- Have customer service and/or retail/sales experience preferred.
- Ability and eagerness to engage with customers both over the phone and in person in a polite, professional, and personable manner.
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as part of a team.
- A positive and determined approach, using initiative and working efficiently.
- Conscientious with meticulous attention to detail and high standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of computer literacy and familiarity with all forms of social media.
- Overall the successful applicant needs to be incredibly organised who is able to work hard and multi task in a fast paced environment.
Part time and Full time positions available